CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nearly 6 months old!

Well, Jackson will be six months old on Tuesday. He is growing so fast and is too darn smart!! He uses sippy cups, and cups with straws like a darn pro. We lace his water with a little bit of apple juice to get him interested. He loves to suck on ice pieces until they melt, then he either drools them out, or swallows the liquid. He is a big eater and I can’t figure out where all the food goes. He is a tall skinny baby. Clothes that are 6-9 months are a little short on him, but they are too big around. He is healthy, has allergy problems, but hey, we live in California, who doesn’t?!?!? He can roll over very well from his back to his tummy. He’s working on his balance to sit up better, he still tends to fall over. He walks all through the house with our help and much prefers to stand and walk then lay down and scoot/crawl. Looks like he will be one of those babies that totally skips crawling and goes to walking. He has discovered hitting and likes the different sounds that come about when he slaps me or Frank, the tables, walls or anything else he can hit. We got him an Elmo Live last weekend. He absolutely LOVES it. Other then Tigger I think it is his favorite toy. He laughs when Elmo tells him stories and does silly things like sneeze and blow kisses. Jackson knows how to give baby kisses now too, except I call them kissies. He giggles when I ask for one. He also gives hugs and love’s. Loves are hugs where he will pat or rub our shoulder, neck, or back. He is so silly and so smart. Has started to say Da... Da... Really loud. Still says MOM sometimes, but I don’t think he has made the connection between the word and me. He babbles and squeals all day long and is a riot to listen to. He also screams and we go back and forth to see who gets loudest. He always wins. He is a pretty good sleeper as long as he has his Tigger and his snuggly blanket. He ADORES he great grandmothers. My Grammy and Franks Grandma. We visited Frank’s Grandparent’s in Pollock Pines two weekends ago. It snowed and we all had a blast! Jackson and Grandma Jan were connected at the hip the entire time. We got home and he would cry and look around for her. We are hoping to go visit them in Vegas soon. I finally got Kaiser to agree to refund my money for the appointments for his circumcision, and they are going to pay for his surgery in 6 months or so. That was a battle and I’m so glad it is over!! Not much else to say right now, I think I’ll end this and update again once we have his appointment next week.

We love you all very much and hope that everyone is doing great!!

Much love,
Brittany, Frank, and the smart little Jackson!








0 comments:

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones