Life has been crazy busy and a bit stressful lately. We are finished with Jackson’s room. We have set a date for his delivery. We are finishing up getting all the last minute things for him and starting to figure out what we need to pack for the hospital. It is a bit overwhelming at times, but we are getting things done.
I cannot believe that in 23 days Frank and I are going to be parents. We are excited and scared all at once. I’m more than ready to be done with pregnancy, but not sure I’m ready to be a parent. It is comforting however to talk to my family and hear them reassure us that we will be fine and that it will come a lot easier then it seems now. I can’t wait to see my little man and we both just want to see what he looks like. We know already he has his dad’s big head, and the doctor laughs every check up saying that he is unmistakably boy. I suppose he is telling us that his little boy parts are hard to miss!! I think it is horribly funny!
This past weekend Frank got the TV set up in our room. It was getting really hard for me to get up and down from the couch, and it was really uncomfortable. I’m glad to be able to relax in bed, and it is one of our favorite things to do. Lie together with the dog or the cat and just watch a movie or something on DVR. The simple things in life are bringing both of us immense joy.
On a different note, my best-friend had her little girl!! I am so excited and thankful that she is here and healthy. Alexis is BEAUTIFUL and has so much hair I’m jealous. If Jack is born bald we are going to have some serious problems, this heartburn has not been fun and better not be for nothing!! Ha, ha!! Old wives tales sure are funny.
Not much else is new these days, just checking things off our list one by one and getting things done. Frank is getting anxious to be off and spend time with me and Jack. It will be so much fun (I hope) to have our little family. I need to go back to bed and sleep some more, hope I can fall asleep.
We love you all and hope everyone is doing well!
Brittany, Frank, and Jackson
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
An update... 35 weeks, 23 days left...
Posted by Brittany & Jackson at 12:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment