CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Camcorders and venting...

We got a camcorder today. It’s something we have been talking about for awhile. We want to be able to capture those special moments with Jackson. It’s something that I’ve always loved that my parents did. They started from videotaping my birth as well as my older and younger brother. They captured birthdays, Christmas morning, Halloween, special school stuff, and so on. There are so many wonderful memories that are caught on video and I cherish those and thank my parents for that. Now we will be able to tape Jackson and any future siblings he may get. It will be a great way to show the family how big he is getting and all that good stuff. I really am looking forward to it.

Now that I am 34 weeks it’s becoming so real that we are about to become parents. I’m anxious and scared. I think Frank is probably feeling similar feelings. We have been talking a lot lately about how I’m probably going to be very emotional and will need to have ONLY positive people around. So I suppose I should ask the family and friends that read this, please be aware of that and cut me some slack.

I’ve been kind of sad lately because of the stress my parents have had due to my brothers. I feel bad that that stress get’s taken out on the wrong people to. My Grammy gets in trouble a lot for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, I suppose I’m equally as guilty, (must get it from her). It would be nice if the situation(s) would just fix themselves. I recently found out my older brother is in some trouble with the county. We don’t know to what extent because he won’t tell us, but I did see that his DUMB A** ex-girlfriend caused him some or most of it. I’ve heard she has screwed him over royally. Guess my first instinct about her WAS ALWAYS RIGHT!! So for that I must say, I win and I told you so. I do also know that if my name continues to get brought up where her finances are concerned and the people trying to get her money start trying to get mine, sister is gone regret the day she ever tried to tie my name to hers. Any who, enough of that just needed to get that off my chest.

What else is new? Oh, the crib head board is in. They ended up ordering a whole new crib, I told them we didn’t need the entire thing, but oh well. We will pick up the head board hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday. Frank only has 3 days to work this next week and I’m very excited. We see Dr. Downs again on Wednesday and I have a BUNCH of questions for him. Hope he is ready. If he isn’t, I always have like 20 other of my doctors I can ask!! Ha ha!!

I think our bed is calling, no make that SCREAMING my name now. Think I’ll head there!!

Take care everyone!!
Brit, Frank and Jackson

1 comments:

ANDREA said...

That's so exciting that you have a camcorder now! I have one too and can't wait to start recording the baby and all the cute little things he does. :) I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your brother and his associates. Try not to stress too much, you're about to welcome home a baby boy!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you have less than a month until he's here!!!! YAY!

Love you,
Andrea & baby Owen

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones