CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, August 25, 2008

Just something new.

So we didn't get Jackson's room done this weekend, we decided we both needed to just relax and spend some time with each other. We have had nothing but busy weekends since early spring so it was a real joy to just bum around and not do much of anything. Frank decided to take some pictures of Jack's room despite the total disarray it is in. The room will not stay this way, but we have to get the baseboards done and a few other things. We still haven’t gotten the dust ruffle or rug that we ordered off Target.com. So for those of you think, man you need a rug, it should be here soon.











This is looking in from his doorway.












The crib that is AMAZING and turns into a toddler bed, a day bed, and a fullsized bed. He will have his Nana furniture FOREVER!!












I think that changing tables are retarded and not very functional so we decided to just do a dresser and will use HEAVY DUTY velcrow to attach the changing pad. It won't ruin the finish and when he is older and no longer needs the changing pad, it's gone!












These are just a few of the AMAZING toys he will enjoy. I put that big swing together last week, all by myself. Can you tell I'm a lil PROUD!! LOL!!












This is the glider and ottoman, it is in the living room right now since his room isn't done just yet. I LOVE this glider and preffer to sit in it and not on the couch.











Frank decided he wanted everyone to see my HUGE belly too so he made me take a tummy picture... Sorry for how WHITE I am. Oh and that is Abby our puppy who ADORES Frank!




Frank and I at his family's shower for us. I just love this guy so much!!!
Ok, so now everyone is updated. Nothing else is new really. We are just counting the days until Jackson is here, currently at 38. YAY!! I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Frank just can't wait to see HIS SON!! He's so excited it is really very cute!!
We love you all and hope everyone is doing well!!
Lot's of love,
Brittany, Frank, and Jackson

1 comments:

Klobas said...

we have some of the exact same things that you do

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones