This is Jackson Robert Lucas!! (32 Weeks) He is about 4lbs 9oz and very strong and healthy!! His birthday will be October 3, 2008!! We have a few appointments left before this handsome little boy will grace us all with his presence.
Frank and I are very relieved and excited that he will be delivered a little earlier. There is a very small chance I will be released before he is. The reason being is that I have had to take some hefty med’s to manage my pain and he may suffer from a mild dependency to them. So there may be a period where they have to wean him off. Nothing major and the doctor said as long as I can continue on a low dose then the chances are close to 0%, but still possible. It’d be hard to leave him in the nursery and come home, but if that is what is best then there you have it.
I feel as though a HUGE weight as been lifted off my shoulders. I feel so amazingly blessed to know Jackson is very healthy, more active and stronger than most, and already showing personality… Must get that from both of his parents!! The rest of our appointment s will be a follow up on September 3rd, an amniocentesis on October 1st as well as an appointment with an anesthesiologist somewhere between now and October 1st, and then they will unzip me on the 3rd of October, and we will wish Jackson Robert Lucas a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
That’s all for now!! We love you all and hope everyone is well!!
Brittany, Frank, and a hefty Lil Jackson





2 comments:
37 weeks?
Oops!! Thanks for catching my typeo!!
Post a Comment