It’s been a few days so this is what has been going on…
The crib, dresser, glider and ottoman came in. We got them to the house and they are all set up in Jackson’s room. It’s looking more like a room these days and I like to sit in there with the dog, I think it will help her get used to it. We had our shower with Frank’s family and friends and got a lot of really great things! It was nice to meet some of his family and see those that we don’t see too often. I find that I really enjoy talking to his Papa (Great Grandpa, Jackson’s great, GREAT Grandpa.) That amazes me!! This guy is so awesome. More about him another time though. We ended up getting a lot of gift cards for Target, and Babies ‘R’ Us. We spent those over this last weekend. There were quite a few things that we needed to get. It was nice to go and buy some of his things ourselves. We have since washed and put away all Jackson’s clothes, bedding and towels. It has helped to figure out what we still need. As of right now the only thing that we need more of are pants and jackets/sweatshirts. We have $75 in Visa gift cards so I think in the next few days I’ll go and take care of that. I want to make sure we are well prepared for winter. We know how unpredictable this California weather can be.
So that is what is new on the Jackson front. Frank and I are both doing fairly well. Frank’s been working a lot; I think he is trying to get prepared for when he takes his time off after Jack is here. He’s already such a proud Papa, I just love it!! The doctors changed my meds; I’m on a little bit stronger of pain medicine now. It is a little concerning for me, but in order for me to be able to cook Lil man longer I have to take them. We have our appointment on this Wednesday to see Dr. Downs the specialist. I’m both anxious and scared. I know Jackson is doing well. He lets me know constantly he is starting to get cramped in there. I’m amazed to see how he reacts already to certain noises. Just this morning our lovely cat decided she wanted to play. She came into the bedroom with her stuffed mouse in her mouth pretty much yelling at me to get up and play. Jack started to stir about and kick pretty hard. Once she stopped a moment or two later he stopped. It was quit from both until the cat started up again, and so did he. My tummy looked like a roller coaster. I just laughed and rubbed my belly until he seemed to call down, then I locked the cat out of the room, I wanted more sleep! So he is already proving to have some personality. He has been reacting to sounds a lot the past month or so. Loves the sound of his daddy’s voice, he turns in the direction of Frank constantly and stirs about when Frank gets home from work. I think it makes him really happy. He feels connected to him already and I’m so glad!
Well I better end this now. I’ll let everyone know how the doctor’s appointment goes in the next few days. I’m going to bed now, time to get some rest!
We love you all, and hope everyone is doing well!!!
Brittany, Frank, and Lil Jackson
Monday, August 18, 2008
What is new...
Posted by Brittany & Jackson at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment