CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, October 10, 2008

Yesterdays blog, posted today....

Just to update everyone real fast…

Jackson Robert Lucas was born Tuesday, 10/07/08 at 8:13am. He weighed 7lbs 7oz and is 19” long. He has dark hair and not a whole lot of it. He did inhale some amniotic fluid when they delivered him, so he has been under a close watch in the nursery. He was struggling at first, but now is doing very well. We are breastfeeding and that’s going good. He has Frank’s dimples. And pretty much is a mini Frank. He is a very good baby and has a ton of personality already. He loves to be held close so he can look up at whoever is holding him. He is a great sleeper and an even better eater! We are both going home today!! All his test results that needed to be negative are!! He is getting one shot and they are scheduling his appointments. We have a BEAUTIFUL baby boy. The pediatrician that has been treating him was just in and telling me how cute and defined he is. I asked if she said that to every mom and she said no. She said Jackson is truly the cutest newborn she has seen. I feel so proud!! I love my little boy and his Daddy more than anything!!!!!!

Frank is the best daddy Jackson or I could ask for!! He is loving, caring, tender, gentle, sweet, strong, protective, and just ALL AROUND AMAZING!!!!!! I’m so impressed at how well he has handled everything. He held Jackson for the first time yesterday; it was hard for me to not cry my eyes out. It was one of the most touching and beautiful things I’ve ever seen. Just the two of them gazing in each other’s eyes, it was and is true love.

I never understood what people meant when they said the love for your child and for your partner are two of the strongest loves there are. I can honestly say there is no amount of words to describe how much I love Jackson, or even how IN LOVE I truly am with Frank. He is an outstanding man and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with both of my boys!! Life can’t get any better than this!!!

Time for me to shower and get finished up. Love you all and thanks for all the kind wishes!!
Brittany, Frank, and Beautiful Jackson Robert Lucas

Jackson and his Daddy!!!

Our Beautiful Boy!!!

0 comments:

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones