Well, I’m afraid I’m overly tired to night… My body is acting strange and won’t calm down. My eyes are heavy yet sleep will not come. I just can’t get my body to relax enough to drift off to dreamland. Oh how I’d love to sleep for an extended period, not just 3 hours or so at a time. Someday, someday that will happen again.
I saw my Gram today. She told me I had some important mail at mom and dad’s so I figure kill two birds with one stone, go see her and the BEAUTIFUL blanket she is making lil Jackson, and get my mail… Win, win!! Even better though in my mail was a big check that I honestly didn’t think I’d get, and if I were to get it I thought it’d be a lot smaller then what it was. To my HAPPY surprise, it was almost twice the amount I was expecting, SCORE!!!
You see once upon a time I worked for this horrible company called SIX FAGS MARINE WORLD. Well they didn’t treat any of their employees with much respect and my boss was abusive, verbally and physically. But I was young and said screw this I’m outta here and quit. I gave two weeks she told me forget it that that day was my last day and my check would be mailed. I thought SWEET!! I’m done with that awful place!! So this job was one I had when I was about 17, worked for about 4 months there and then I washed my hands clean of them. I had never really given the job a second thought other than to tell people they suck at taking care of their hardworking employees. So several months back I got mail from a law firm, nearly passed it off as junk until my mom picked it up and said that I’d missed a bit of fine print. So I opened it and read that I qualified to take part and share in settlement for the mistreatment of their employees. I didn’t have to testify, I didn’t have to do a phone interview. I just had to say YES I want FREE money for dealing with them. Let’s just say I’m a fan of class action law suits! I just got about $124 for signing my name, writing the date, mom paid postage, and I get a check! I WIN!! I beat you SIX FAGS!! I no longer harbor bad feelings toward that hellish company, and I just might find joy in taking my lil man there when he is older.
So that was kind of my day… Woke up after a HORRIBLE night’s sleep (Frank has a cold and kept me up most of the night) I went and got my fingers and toes done, so nice! Flirted to get some free ginger (There is no harm in that) saw Jackson’s Grammy blankie, and got free money! Now I’m just waiting for some pain meds to kick in so I can sleep for a few hours before waking up to RUN to the bathroom, man I love a 4lbs baby sitting on my bladder… The light is at the end of my tunnel though, I can see it and I’m anxious for it.
Oh, on a side note, I’ve had some crazy, cool, weird, interesting and FANTASTIC dreams about Jackson and some other good stuff involving him. Hormones are odd, and late night chili is not good if you want mellow dreams.
Good night everyone. We love you all and wish you well,
Brittany, Frank(ie) and currently sleeping Jackson (still doing the Phelps thing, minus the gold medals)
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
So sleepy...
Posted by Brittany & Jackson at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment